From detection to notification within 40 seconds. Analyst review within 40 minutes
All of our data centers provide real-time 24/7 support and provide notifications within 40 seconds and analyst review within 40 minutes.
Mission critical infrastructure supports operations 24/7 to ensure data availability
- The system acquires data from your private network and from local and regional networks operated by government agencies in Canada, the US and around the world
- Continuous on-line quality control confirms network performance and readiness
- Magnitude calibration against regional networks
- On-line real-time processing provides immediate feedback within seconds of an event
- Analysts review of all significant activity in the region and its relationship to natural seismicity and operations
- Regular reports on seismic activity in the region and its relationship to operations, if any, are provided
Workflow: Data Acquisition, Processing, Archiving and Publishing
Athena Real-time Operational Feedback - athena.nanometrics.ca
- Immediate feedback to personnel via “traffic light” display
- Publications and notifications posted on secure data channels including web portable (Athena), SMS and email
- Real-time ground motion data provides estimates of whether event was felt and the area where it occurred.
Athena Traffic Light with Ground Motion Data