- Broadband Seismometers
- Digital Seismometers
- Strong Motion Sensors
- Apollo Data Acquisition
- Apollo Data Processing
- Carrying cases & Insulating covers
- Important Disclaimer
- Technical Resources
- Contact Us
- Customer Service
- News & Events
There are several ways customers can contact Nanometrics Customer Support:
1. Send an email to email@example.com
A user account will automatically be created. Our easy-to-use interface tracks and manages all support questions and equipment repairs. Registered customers also have quick access to downloading application notes, product manuals, software updates, release notes and more.
For customers who have not registered for an account, you can start enjoying all the benefits of our support portal by visiting us at:
2. Visit http://support.nanometrics.ca, click the Register icon and provide the requested information.
Every individual has a unique user account. When we review each account and associate it with a customer organization, the account gains access to all of the customer support resources available to that organization. The following resources are currently offered:
- Tickets: A private question & answer forum with our Customer Support staff. Historic records of all correspondence can be reviewed through the portal.
- RMA Tickets: Status of equipment repairs.
- Downloads: Download manuals, software updates, release notes and application notes.
- News: Technical news issues.
We continually populate our Knowledgebase with new articles and frequently asked questions.